If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to our processing please contact us at email@example.com
- Information you give us.
This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.soccerworlduk.com (our site), on our app, or by making pitch reservations, corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you submit an enquiry through our site or app and when you report a problem with our site or app. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and payment details.
We may also collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms.
- Information we collect about you.
We will maintain a record of your booking history with us, including details of your previous bookings and payment status for each.
With regard to each of your visits to our website, we will automatically collect technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), the information you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our business.
We collect anonymised information using cookies through our site.
- Use Of Your Information
We need to collect our customers’ personal information so that we can manage and fulfil your booking under our terms and conditions: https://soccerworlduk.com/terms-and-conditions
We will use your personal information under our terms and conditions to:
- process your booking, including but not limited to, processing payments;
- process and arrange any cancellations and/or refunds;
- set up your online account to allow you to access your booking history;
- contact you by email, telephone, text or via our app about your booking, including sending you confirmations of your bookings and/or cancellations and communicating with you for administrative and operational reasons relating to our services;
- contact you by email or telephone about any outstanding payments.
If you do not provide us with all of the personal information that we need to collect from you for these purposes then this may affect our ability to fulfil your booking in accordance with our terms and conditions.
We may also use your personal information for our legitimate interests to improve the services that we provide or contact you about our services. This may include using your personal information to:
- contact you by post, email, telephone or fax to ask your opinions;
- monitor customer traffic patterns and use of our website;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site and app about goods or services that may interest you or them.
You have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to undertake the tasks above to improve our services.
When we collect your personal data, we will provide you with options to receive communications from us, including sending you offers and news about our new products and services. We will not send you any such communications unless you have opted into receiving these.
You may change your preferences to receive marketing communications from us by contacting us at email@example.com or clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our email communications.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Your information may be used by SoccerWorld. We will never pass your personal information to anyone else, except for any successors in title to our business.
We may use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes. We do not release any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may also share personal information with our professional and legal advisors for the purposes of taking advice and/or in the event of potential or actual legal claims.
In the event that we do share personal information with external third parties, we will only share such personal information strictly required for specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal information in accordance with those purposes.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based in the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site or app; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How Long We Keep Your Information
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services. Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not made a booking with us for five years.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have not made a booking with us for a period of two years.
In some circumstances, we may retain your personal information for longer where necessary in the event of any claims against SoccerWorld or where required for our legitimate interests or by law.
Whilst you do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of our web site or to access many of our services, you must have cookies enabled if you wish to access any areas reserved for registered users. Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. As described above this will restrict the services you can use on our site.
You can find out more about the cookies we use in our cookies policy.
You can exercise any of the following rights by writing to us at info@soccerWorld.co.uk
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”;
- if you believe that any of the personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information;
- you have a right to object to and/or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes;
- if you wish us to delete the personal information that we hold about you, you may request that we do so; and
- if you wish to obtain the personal information that we hold about you to reuse it for your own purposes, you may request that we do so; and
- where we undertake any automated decision-making and profiling, you have certain rights in relation to such processing of your personal information.
Any requests received by SoccerWorld will be considered under applicable data protection legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk