SoccerWorld is committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers and website visitors. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries regarding our processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Any personal data or sensitive personal data provided by you to us will be held and processed in accordance with the data protection principles set out in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the purposes of meeting the legitimate interests of SoccerWorld & KidzWorld.
What Information We Collect
- We will maintain a record of customers hiring our football pitches. The information stored may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment details, booking history with us and payment status for each.
- We will maintain a record of customers enrolled with our Coaching Academies. The information stored may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment details, the customer’s child’s name, date of birth and relevant medical information, booking history with us and payment status for each
- We will maintain a record of customers who have booked a child’s party. The information stored may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment details, the customer’s child’s name and date of birth and the payment status for the party.
- We will maintain a record of customers who have booked our function suite. The information stored may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, payment details, and the payment status for the party
- We will maintain a record of customers who have filled in any enquiry form on our websites www.soccerworlduk.com and www.kidsworlduk.com The information stored may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, the customer’s child’s name and date of birth, and payment details.
Regarding visitors to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), information you viewed or searched for page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We collect anonymised information using cookies through our website.
Uses made of the information
We need to collect customers’ personal information so that we can manage and fulfil their bookings. We will use your personal information to:
- Process your booking, including but not limited to, processing payments.
- Complete any cancellations and/or refunds.
- Contact you by Email, Telephone, Post, Text or WhatsApp about your booking, including sending you confirmations of your bookings and/or cancellations and communicating with you for administrative and operational reasons relating to our services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Send you promotional emails and texts about new products, special offers, upcoming discounts as well as any other relevant news or other information which we think you may find interesting regarding SoccerWorld and KidzWorld using the contact details which you have provided. We will not send you any such communications unless you have opted in to receiving these.
- Contact you by email or telephone about any outstanding payments.
You have the right to object to us using your personal information for the above purposes. If you wish to object to any of the above processing, please contact us at email@example.com.
If we agree and comply with your objection, this may affect our ability to offer our services.
When we collect your personal data, you will be provided with an option to opt in to receive communications from us about important information about current and new services, special offers, upcoming discounts as well as any other relevant news or other information which we think you may find interesting regarding SoccerWorld and KidzWorld. We will not send you any such communications unless you have opted in to receiving these.
You may change your preferences to receive marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option at the bottom of our email communications.
Disclosure of your information
Your information may be used by SoccerWorld and KidzWorld.
We do not release any of your information to third parties for marketing purposes.
We may share personal information with our professional and legal advisors for the purposes of taking advice in the event of potential or actual legal claims.
We may disclose your information to protect the rights, property or safety of SoccerWorld and our customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If we do share personal information with external third parties, we will only share such personal information strictly required for the specific purposes and take reasonable steps to ensure that recipients shall only process the disclosed personal information in accordance with those purposes.
Where we store your personal data?
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers based in the United Kingdom.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long do we keep your information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with services.
Unless you ask us not to, we will review and possibly delete your personal information where you have not made a booking with us for five years.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have not made a booking with us for a period of five years.
In some circumstances, we may retain your personal information for longer where necessary in the event of any claims against SoccerWorld or where required for our legitimate interests or by law.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
Most browsers allow you to turn off the cookie function. If you want to know how to do this, please look at the help menu on your browser.
Your rights in relation to your personal information are:
- you have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you by making a “subject access request”.
- if you believe that any of the personal information that we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have a right to request that we correct or complete your personal information.
- you have a right to object to and/or request that we restrict the processing of your personal information for specific purposes.
- if you wish us to delete the personal information that we hold about you, you may request that we do so.
- if you wish to obtain the personal information that we hold about you to reuse it for your own purposes, you may request that we do so.
- where we undertake any automated decision-making and profiling, you have certain rights in relation to such processing of your personal information.
You can exercise any of the above rights by writing to us at email@example.com.
Any requests received by SoccerWorld will be considered under applicable data protection legislation. If you remain dissatisfied, you have a right to raise a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk